How to update the address on Aadhaar card:
If the cardholder changes his residence from one place to another place then he required updating his address on Aadhaar card.Below steps can be fallow for update address
- .First, you have to enter the self-service update portal on UIDAI’S website
- Then enter your Aadhaar number where asking
- .Now click on send OTP(one-time password).The OTP will be displayed on your registered mobile number.
- Now select current residential address and confirm it.
- Then select the address change option to enter your changing address and confirm it.
- After the completion of above process then selects your BPO for authentication.
- Finally, your request will be successfully submitted and the update request number(URN) will be successfully generated.
What is the process of update Aadhaar card details on online:
There is have the few steps to update Aadhaar card you can follow the simple below steps they are
- First, we need to login official website of UIDAI.
- On that UIDAI link to update or correct details on your Aadhaar card.
- After that, we need to enter your valid Aadhaar number.
- Then click on send OTP(one-time password) button.
- Now the OTP will be sent to your valid registered mobile number.
- Then enter OTP and also need to enter image captcha code.
- After selecting where want required.
- Now scan and upload the proof of the changed details that will change.
- Then update request number(URN).
- Finally, we need to print or download the containing the URN.
- Once downloaded then we can be downloaded the updated version.
- then we have to get Aadhaar card print out.
What is the process for update/change name in Aadhaar card:
If the cardholder has the incorrect name on the Aadhaar card there is a chance t0 change it.The below steps are to be how to change/update the name in Aadhaar card.
- First, we need to visit Aadhaar enrolment/update center.
- Now click the Aadhaar Enrolment/correction button to fill the form.
- If you want to know about E-Aadhaar click here http://E AADHAR CARD
- In that form mention, correct name.
- Then submit the form attached to the relevant proof of identity (POI)
- Now the executive will register your update request.
- Finally, we will get an acknowledgment slip will be given to you.
- For this facility, you have to pay or charge Rs. 25/- for one time.