What is E-Aadhaar card:
An E-Aadhaar card is an electric version of Aadhaar card can be downloaded online on submitting individuals Aadhaar of the enrolment ID.
Certificates required for E-Aadhaar:
- For applying E-Aadhaar below certificates required
- First must and should be required Aadhaar Number.
- And the photograph of the cardholder.
- And also required the name of the cardholder.
- the address proof details of the cardholder.
- then the sex of the cardholder.
- and finally required the biometric details such as the fingerprint of the candidate.
How to check E-Aadhaar status:
- After completion of E-Aadhaar Enrolment process of the cardholder then required visiting the official website of UIDAI to check the status of his/ her card and finally download the E-Aadhaar.
- The given steps are the status of Aadhaar card.
- and you can also know the status of Aadhaar card click the http://Check Aadhaar status
- After that now also need to visit the official website UADAI.
- Then there is visible the home page here select to check Aadhaar status.
- After that Then required to enter the 14 digit EID number.
- Then enter the 14 digit time stamp.
- There will enter the details of Date/Month/Year and also enter Time in Hours/Minutes/Sec.
- Now below visible security captcha code write as well as it.(ex: TSe49f).
- Finally, click the check status button to check the status.
How to download E-Aadhaar car:
Do you want to download Aadhaar card follow the below steps to download Aadhaar card.\
- first, we need to visit official UIDAI website.
- After opening that website the icon will be opened then there” click the download” Aathaar option.
- Then we again visit the official website of UIDAI.
- Now a new window will be opened where a pop-up will be displayed.
- Again select the Aadhaar option.
- Then enter your details like Aadhaar number, full name, pin code of your residential address.
- Finally, enter the image of showing captcha.
- Now click on get one-time password option to get OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Now click on “confirm” to send the OTP(one-time password) on your registered mobile number.
- Then finally click validate and download button to download your E-Aadhaar card.
- Then required to enter the password and click on submit button to open the E-Aadhaar card.
- Now your E-Aadhaar card will be download in a Pdf format.
- If you want to open pdf format you need adobe reader.
- finally, download and print a copy of Aadhaar card.
- This card is accepted as legally valid proof.